Saturday, July 24, 2010

Saturday Snapshot: Lax (not the airport...)



So far this morning's been a Saturday of loosened limits...cutting up with the canine at the table, On-Demand choices (ones upon which I'm not too keen), Italian ice "dessert" for breakfast...it's a case of Mommy Gone Wild. (No one's complaining....)

Play along with Saturday Snapshot: Post a picture...or two, or three...and share a peek!



post signature
If you'd like a "Where Will Your Optimism Take You?" bookmark, courtesy of Pepperidge Farm's FishfulThinking campaign, email me your address. I'll send one your way...while supplies last!

4 comments:

Terra said...

I love it! No worse than a donut right?

debi9kids said...

LOL. Sounds and looks about right ;)
Hope you're having a great weekend, lax and all :)

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Love the pictures.

Nancy said...

Nice :) Looks like just the right kind of Saturday to me!