Thursday, October 4, 2007

What would "Good Twin Mama" do?

So just inches from where I sit typing are the art supplies left in situ---mid-masterpiece---in order to head to Kindergarten. Reflexively, I want to lean over and cap the markers so cavalierly abandoned. Yet that is exactly why the markers have been dispassionately left to lose their lifeblood; Mama always comes behind and replaces their prophylactic toppers. I'm making a stand. Sacrificing the scribblers. I'm twitching at the waste (and green is my favorite!), but standing my ink-drying ground. Ah, the twinstigated ethical debates that color my days...thankfully no markers are needed for that process.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your witty blog title. Just linked to you from mine: http://blog.feefifoto.com/2007/11/thirteen-random.html#more