Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Way Back When-esday: Thankful

Dateline: November 2003
Squanto's and Pilgrim Girl's Age: 2 Years Old

Yes, I am doubly thankful.

Play along with Way Back When-esday! Dive into your digital files and share a picture that submerges you into the Thanksgiving spirit. Be sure and link back to Twinfatuation to share in the web-wide photo album.
One lucky, Random.org determined, holiday-spirited participant in this week's "Way Back" will receive a tenth anniversary edition of Christmas on Jane Street, the true story of Billy Romp, his wife, and three children who for nearly twenty years now have spent the month betwixt Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve in a tiny camper selling Christmas trees on Jane Street in New York City.
USA Today called the tale "a cross between It's a Wonderful Life and A Christmas Carol." Many thanks to our friends at HarperCollins Publishers for providing this week's giveaway; now go and find those photos!

post signature

22 comments:

Rebecca said...

That pictures is so cute!

Rebecca said...

God...I hate typos in comments! That picture is so cute!

GibsonTwins said...

What a cute little pilgrim with her indian :)

LOVE IT!!

mommiex4_2008 said...

They are adorable!

I've played along over at my blog. =)

Leslie said...

So cute!

We do have some great reasons to be thankful!

Harris Boys said...

what cute little Squanto and Pilgrim hats! my boys would never leave those on...hehe

happy thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

what a great photo!!

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

How cute they are! There hats are the cutest!

mommytoalot said...

Very cute indeed!

Sara said...

Love the nose to nose! Thanks for hosting this Cheryl. I always love seeing these pics of the kids.

mommytoalot said...

Oh yes..and I have way back pics on yesterday's post about my son turning 17 as well..
xo

Keetha said...

That picture - adorable! How do you stand it?

Also, thanks for the heads up about that book. I'll have to check it out. I have a few favorite holiday reads - The Christmas Train by David Baldacci, Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon - and I'm looking forward to checking this one out.

Aimee said...

I love those homemade head-dresses! Through the years we've had both the pilgrim and the Indian, but how cute that you got one of each in the same year.

Happy Thanksgiving, Cheryl! :)

Nancy said...

oh! That's just awesome. I love that picture :)

Anonymous said...

Good grief that's adorable!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

oh my gosh, that is too cute! i love that shot!

MereCat said...

That. is. the. CUTEST! Ahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Jenni said...

What a sweet picture!!!

Carrin said...

As a teacher, I have a particular fondness for the constrution paper headress and hat combo!

debi9kids said...

Adorable picture.
Hope you have a great holiday!!! So much to be thankful for :)

Leia said...

awww so cute. Happy Thankgiving to you and your family.

Christy said...

very cute! I love those hats, but just the expressions on their faces! They are adorable! Great picture!

playing along as usual... so I didn't get to your site sooner today!