Sunday, October 18, 2009

Makes My Monday: All That's Fit to Print

Delivered by the newspaper carrier...
Delivered by our former H1N1 carrier...
A son enjoying the Sunday paper and a daughter's thoughtful notepaper Make My Monday.

New to Makes My Monday? Share on your blog what warms your week's beginning: Post a picture and tell the tale. Then be sure to link back here to share in the web-wide Monday fun. Don't forget to leave a comment for others...comments are always Monday makers!




post signature

7 comments:

Annie said...

Kids have a magical wand that makes mother's happy. Adorable.

debi9kids said...

I just LOVE that note! Too cute!!!

SouthernDogwoods said...

Sarah's thoughtful thank-you card warms my heart. Thank you cards are a dying trend these days and seeing Sarah carry on a wonderful tradition is awesome.
Darren reading the funnies is an adorable photo! My girls love to "read" the funnies every Sunday. I can not wait to show them Darren reading the paper - they will love it too!
Your post Makes My Monday!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad to hear Sarah is feeling better and how sweet of her to write a note to thank you for taking care of her. Healthy kids ALWAYS make My Monday!!

cat said...

That little thank-you card is just adorable. How are they feeling now?

monica said...

Very cute pictures and that would diffently make my day also! The thank you card is just so sweet! Hope Sarah is feeling better!

Terra said...

SO SO nice to be appreciated! I am glad things are looking up!