Monday, November 2, 2009

Makes My Monday: Knock, Knock

"Who's there?"
"A fairy, a devil and the Grim Reaper."

"A fairy, a devil and the Grim Reaper, who?"

"The trick or treating crew that Makes My Monday, that's who!"

[Not pictured: A 13 month old sunshine who didn't navigate the stairs with quite the speed of these three...but shone brightly, just the same!]

New to Makes My Monday? Share on your blog what warms your week's beginning: Post a picture and tell the tale. Then be sure to link back here to share in the web-wide Monday fun. Don't forget to leave a comment for others...comments are always Monday makers!




post signature

12 comments:

Annie said...

It looks like lots of fun. Great pictures MMM.

Unknown said...

fun! So bummed we didn't get to trick or treat...I know they would have had lots of fun! :-(

SouthernDogwoods said...

What a cute costume combo! I bet the racked up lots of candy!
Happy Halloween!

cat said...

I look at the Halloween fun and keep thinking - gosh, we are missing out.

mommytoalot said...

Adorable costumes. My post is a litle long..i think I talk too much..lol..

Christina said...

Great costumes!! Happy Halloween! (a couple days late!)

noble pig said...

Love the costumes!

monica said...

Great Costumes! That would make my monday also!

Meet the Smiths said...

Very cool. I love the costumes.

Xazmin said...

SO cute! Hope you had a wonderful Halloween! I've missed you!

debi9kids said...

How adorable! I am glad they all had a good time.
Cute costumes too :)

Happy Monday!

in time out said...

That's awesome...Can't wait for Way-back Whensday!!!!