Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday Snapshots: Merriment at the Mall

While recuperating Double Daddy napped this morning, the three of us went to the annual Santa brunch at the mall. Typically, we'd not spring for the Santa station photos, but with all the profits going to the Children's Miracle Network, the extended wait and the not-too-expensive pricetag seemed a worthwhile investment.

How's your weekend looking so far? Post a picture...or two, or three...and share a glimpse...


post signature

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh....I have about a million snapshots from today! lol! It was the Twinkies' birthday party! Still trying to tag and sort through them all...whew!

Glad you had a fun day! I'm curious if my 3 will be up for Santa this year...J&S are saying yes...but I'm not so sure...haha!

debi9kids said...

I am so happy to hear your hubby is home resting... so so much to thank God for each day!
Wonderful that you were able to get out with the kids, have fun and support a great cause as well.
Many, many blessings to you & yours this holiday season :)

Totallyscrappy said...

We love CFA! I have several pics of friends and kids and the cow. Your picture made me smile.