Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ho Ho Ho Haiku

The stockings are hung,
And the bushes have their lights.
We just need the tree.

Boys' are together
And the girls' are side by side
Ready to be filled!


Christmas is coming
Along with the Advent wreath
Fetters wear red socks!

Know it's inside joke,
But the card is hung with pride
One of first received

Santa's nose is red
One assumes it's from the cold
Mine's red from blowing

I really should sleep
Tomorrow will be here soon
Yet on I ramble

Such bad poetry
Seems easy when exhausted
Later? Embarrassed.

Off to bed I go
Sugarplums dance in my head
A Hershey kiss first...

On Friday, will read
All the haikus of my friends
and have my regrets

So now, a goodnight
Parting is such sweet sorrow--
My pillow does call.
Join in the bad poetry fun with Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings' Fa-la-la Bad Haiku Festival!
Merry Christmas!
post signature

13 comments:

BoufMom9 said...

LOL! I think we might have twin red noses ;)

Anonymous said...

0951成人頻道下載,免費視訊聊天,成人網站,色情守門員,成人貼圖區,成人視訊,自拍美女,0204貼圖區,聊天室ut,ec成人,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,dodo豆豆聊天室,台灣情色網,69成人,小高聊天室,免費交友,咆哮成人繁體,貼圖片區,正妹百人斬,正妹走光,正妹桌布,免費視訊聊天,1069交友,美女交友,080視訊聊天室,6k聊天館,巨乳,失落的世界聊天,色聊天室,成人視訊,玩美女人,嘟嘟成人網,情色交友網,成人電影,影音視訊聊天室,一葉情貼圖片區,情色視訊,交友聯誼,av美女,

Laura said...

First, I agree with what the Chinese guy says...and is that Elvis in front of your fireplace?
****
Great EPIC bad haiku!!
You little story teller you.

Annie said...

It looks pretty.

Happy Friday!!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Terra said...

I hope Laura posts her socks again this year!!!!

Bia said...

The oriental message was asking, "WHO HAS THE BIG STOCKING??"

and, I want to know...was that hershey's kiss a real candy kiss or a play on a sweet goodnight kiss?

Kim H. said...

Okay, Cheryl, you're one crafty little haiku writer! :) Bad Haiku, I think not!

Thanks for the chuckles!

Hugs!

Barbara Manatee said...

love 'em all!!! LOL!

As for the Hershey's kisses...are they the candy cane ones??? mmmmmm!!!

Lisa said...

Yeah, I've got a Rudolph nose, and, looking around me here, there are a few more twinkling. :) Love these! What fun Laura's contests are!

Bonnie said...

I love it!! Sorry about your red nose!

Bethany said...

Very cute haiku!! I can't believe Christmas is so darn close!

I LOVE YOU said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,聊天室

gg said...

G點,情趣,情趣用品
潤滑液,內衣,性感內衣,
自慰器,自慰套,情趣內衣,
情趣娃娃,吊帶襪,煙火,
SM,充氣娃娃,AV,
衣蝶,丁字褲,無線跳蛋,
性感睡衣,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,
飛機杯,角色扮演,跳蛋,
情趣用品,情趣