Sunday, December 13, 2009

Makes My Monday: Christmas Card Cut-Ups

Weekend laughter Makes My Monday.

New to Makes My Monday? Share on your blog what warms your week's beginning: Post a picture and tell the tale. Then be sure to link back here to share in the web-wide Monday fun. Don't forget to leave a comment for others...comments are always Monday makers!




post signature
PS - Also making my Monday, the progress we are making today in decisions on how to keep Double Daddy melanoma-free. Prayer certainly helps---if you do pray, remember us today!
Thanks!

9 comments:

Threeundertwo said...

Double Daddy is in my prayers! LOVE that picture of the kids!

mommytoalot said...

Cute picture. I can almost hear their giggles.
I am keeping dd in my prayers
..
xx

Unknown said...

Good one on Twinfatuation - it helps a lot!

We clearly share similar parenting experiences and views.
I've been reading one that I'm hooked on - http://todayscliche.com/.
I have a feeling you'd get a lot out of it.

Incredible job on your blog; keep it up.

Thanks,
Amy

SouthernDogwoods said...

Fabulous Festive Foto! Those two happy smiles makes my monday too!
Double Daddy continues to be in my prayers! Remembering you all in my prayers!

monica said...

What lovely smiles and laughter that warms my heart and my Monday! Double Daddy being prayed about!

Meet the Smiths said...

Prayers for Double Daddy!

Laughter is the best medicine! thanks for posting and hosting Makes my Monday. Such a inspiration to start each week.

debi9kids said...

Absolutely will keep you in my prayers....(((HUGS))) Melanoma Free... that has a fabulous ring and Makes My Monday :)

LOVE this photo!

Nancy said...

HAH! Their laughter practically jumped off the page to greet me :)

As always - thinking of you guys; sending warm, cancer-free thoughts.

Terra said...

Cheryl tha is ADORABLE