Thursday, March 18, 2010

Misery Loves Company

As Sarah was preparing to swallow a dose of her least-favorite component of the recent quadripartite medicinal menu...

Sarah
(yelling from kitchen to the living room): "Hey Darren, wanna come watch me take my Zithromax?"

Darren: [Silence]

Sarah (more insistently): "DDDDA-A-A-A-R-R-R-RE-E-N! Don't you want to come see me take my medicine?"

Darren: [Silence]

Sarah (with finality): "Darren, if you don't come right now, you will miss it. You said you like to see me suffer, so I just thought I'd let you know that I'm about to."

Darren: (engrossed in Johnny Quest): [Silence]

Sarah: "Well, I tried to be a nice sister."
post signature

9 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is too funny...God, there are so many instances in her life that he can witness her suffering! Adolescence will be interesting around your house! LOL

Donna said...

I SO frickin' LOVE it!

She's just TOO much, Cheryl! I'm so glad you are recording these moments for her. She will get a lot of mileage out of them!

Nancy said...

HAH!! Oh my. I just love "eavesdropping" on the conversations in your house :)

Kim said...

Hee!

debi9kids said...

LOL! That is too funny! And, what a nice sister ;)

cat said...

Oh this is so funny! Gosh kids!

SouthernDogwoods said...

So funny! Sibling silence - I have already witnessed it already with my two. Gotta love it!

Zookeeper said...

Hilarious! I love Sarah's spunky personality.

Linda said...

LOL. I love hearing the antics that go on in your house!!