Monday, June 14, 2010

Makes My Monday: Glimpses of God

Following a somewhat lengthy car-bound, captive audience, semi-scolding and subsequent silence...

Darren
(excitedly, from the backseat): "Ooooooh Mommy, look----it's Heaven!"


Knowing my sweethearts can always manage to see the light---figuratively and literally---Makes My Monday.

New to Makes My Monday?


Share on your blog what warms your week's beginning: Post a picture and tell the tale. After you do, be sure to link back here to share in the web-wide Monday fun. Don't forget to leave a comment for others...comments are always Monday makers!




post signature

7 comments:

Donna said...

awww....awww....

It REALLY did look just like heaven!

Miss ya - hope we see each other soon! We have somuch to learn from Sarah and Darren! ;-)

Rebecca said...

That is exactly what I think when I see a sky like that. I actually posted a picture on FB a few weeks ago and tagged God...I have issues! He's not even my "friend" on FB!

Threeundertwo said...

That's what I always think when I see a sky like that too. How sweet of him to see heaven that way.

SouthernDogwoods said...

Beautiful!!!! GOD paints the most beautiful pictures, doesn't he?

debi9kids said...

Oh how sweet of Darren :)
And what a ovely sight. (I always think the same thing and can't help but wonder if that isn't God's intention...)

Unknown said...

wow! that is heavenly!! good eye Darren!

Nancy said...

awww! That's just precious! :) You've got some wonderful kids there, Cheryl :)