Monday, July 26, 2010

Makes My Monday: Muggin' with the Mutt


Loving up Larry Makes My Monday.

What else Makes My Monday? Double Daddy's clear brain MRI and CT scans! Come August, he'll be participating in an immunology clinical trial under internationally renowned Dr. Steven Rosenberg at the National Cancer Institute at NIH in Bethesda. Cannot thank you all enough for your thoughts and prayers to date...please keep them up! We feel so very, very blessed.

New to Makes My Monday?


Share on your blog what warms your week's beginning: Post a picture and tell the tale.

After you do, be sure to link back here to share in the web-wide Monday fun. Go visit other celebrants, and don't forget to leave a comment when you do...comments from friends old and new are always Monday makers!




post signature
Playing along with Makes My Monday? If so, and if you'd like a FishfulThinking canvas tote* and a few li'l goodies highlighting the amazing (and free!) parenting resource provided by my pals at Pepperidge Farm, send me an email and a mailing address via the "Contact" button above. [*While supplies last!]

11 comments:

Tracey said...

that's an awesome pix of Sarah and Larry!!

Unknown said...

LOVE that pic of Sarah and Larry, too!

Soooooo glad that Scott's scans came back clean!!! So wonderful!!

debi9kids said...

Adorable photos!

What wonderful news about Scott. Such a beautiful blessing.

cat said...

Oh he is a cutie ( and so is she). Great news too!

Terra said...

Too cute! Will he be doing ivig? Just wondering.

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I love the pictures, especially the second one...too funny!

And what wonderful news about your husband!!! I am so happy for you all.

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Cute Pictures! Good news about your husband.

Olivia said...

Cute pics and congrats on the clear scans!!

Olivia said...

Cute pics and congrats on the clear scans!!

Amber Page Writes said...

Love that last pic! But I'd say the scans are even better news! I found you on Mommy's Still Fab...I'm a fellow un-prepared BlogHer!

Nancy said...

LOL! I love that one with Larry and Sarah. And the other one is adorable as well - super cute!

AND YEAH DOUBLE DADDY!!!! Keeping you all in my thoughts :)