Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Way Back When-esday: A Refreshing Read

Dateline: May 2010
Twins' Age: 8

An engaging book in hand and a pool at leg's length to cool the feet. With only five days of school left, our twins are ready for summer 2011!

Why don't you splash into your summer-y digital files, and play along with Way Back When-esday?

Seek out an overlooked snapshot or scan a scrapbook find...share an image you might not otherwise. Tell the tale and place a post on your blog. Be sure and link back to participate in the web-wide reverie...and please leave a comment when you do!



post signature

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Too cute!! I followed your lead in my post!! Wish I could find so much joy in a tiny plastic pool! :) take care Cheryl!

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting.
I have a page on my site that lists more than 250 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
NCSue

Kelly said...

Love that setup!

championm2000 said...

What's better than a plastic pool in the summer? A plastic pool and a child reading a book!

The teacher in me is cheering :-)