Sunday, September 4, 2011

Makes My Monday: A Decade

At 12:34 this Labor Day Monday afternoon, He-Twin will officially turn ten.

At 12:41, She-Twin will do the same.

Ten years.


A decade of life, love and laughter with my wondrous twosome and their Double Daddy Makes My Monday*.

[*It takes a LOT more that a displacing Hurricane Irene to bring us down! To all who've expressed their concern and love---abundant thanks; we're doing well, and will be relocating to a rental home in our neighborhood this week!]

Feel free to play along/link-up with Makes My Monday!

[I apologize in advance for what will be limited reciprocal comments and posts in the next few days. Be sure and visit other MMM participants and be thankful this new week....I know I am!]




post signature

7 comments:

cat said...

Happy happy 10th Birthday to them. And glad you have found a place to stay so long.

Rebecca said...

Amazing...Happy Birthday to them and your entire family!

You don't seem old enough to have 10-year olds...has anyone ever told you that?

Liz Jimenez said...

TEN! Unbelievable. Happy, happy, happy birthday to Darren and to Sarah. Hope the move to the rental house goes smoothly.

Terra said...

DOUBLE DIGITS! I love that! I can't believe they are ten though...Happy Birthday to both! And I know you will be strong through your displacement! Glad you found a rental so quickly!

Momfever said...

what makes my monday is a cup of coffee!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Darren and Sarah!! Hard to believe! I hope they celebrated in a fun way and all goes smoothly as you settle in your 'home away from home' for a while.

Threeundertwo said...

Happy Birthday! Much love to your twosome.