Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Way Back When-esday: Serious Spooning

Dateline: April 2003
Twins' Age: 19 months

Happy in their high chairs, He-Twin and She-Twin both loved their high-fat vanilla yogurt (who wouldn't?), but their already divergent body language speaks volumes to future demonstrations of individuality.

He-Twin's "happy feet" and She-Twin's feminine focus warm my mid-week.

Why don't you dive into your digital files and play along with Way Back When-esday?

Seek out an overlooked snapshot or scan a scrapbook find...share an image you might not otherwise. Tell the tale and place a post on your blog. Be sure and link back to participate in the web-wide reverie...and please leave a comment when you do!



post signature
Did you know Jeff Kinney's latest in the "Wimpy Kid" series was released yesterday? For He-Twin's review, check out our "Tw-In Reviews" page!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

To cute!

debi10kids said...

they are adorable! I SO miss when mine were babies too and isn't it funny how easily you can see the personalities they developed later in pics of the past ;)

debi10kids said...

ps my boys all LOVE(D) the Wimpy Kid series!

Claremont First Ward said...

I love that they are both using spoons. My kids always dove in with their hands. :)

cat said...

Just look how tiny they were!

Amber said...

Coming over from the blog hop. Don't you wish they could stay that little? I miss that age with my kids. I miss it so much.

Verena said...

That is so cute!
Happy WW!
Verena

Liz Mays said...

They're just the cutest!

Meagan Halquist said...

I love the propping of the feet up on the highchair tray. Cooper does the same thing and it cracks me up! Thanks for sharing :)

Unknown said...

I totally expected a cuddling picture! Too funny! Such a fun treat to see these WAY back pics of them!!

Dorinda said...

Cute photo of your kids! Sorry to be late but I am playing along this week :)

Terra said...

best pic I have seen in a while, makes me want to walk down memory lane...