Friday, January 6, 2012

Journey to the Presidency

While walking to pick up the night's Chinese repast...

She-Twin: "So are you going to vote for Mitt Romney, Mom?"

Mom: "Honey, I don't know who I am going to vote for yet...there's a lot left to happen between now and election day."

She-Twin (fed-up): "Seriously, Mom. You know Jon Huntsman will not be the nominee, even though you like him, you probably cannot vote for him."

Mom: "Well, to be honest with you, Mr. Huntsman has said a few really rude things lately. You know how I feel about rudeness..."

She-Twin: "Yeah. I heard Steve Perry say something really mean to Mitt Romney."

Mom: "You mean Rick Perry?"

She-Twin (cracking up at her own error): "Don't Stop Believin' should be his song!"

post signature

3 comments:

Terra said...

Hey at least she's payin attention!!!

Liz Jimenez said...

That girl is TOO MUCH!

And I mean that in the best way possible. LOVE her.

Helene said...

So funny! And I love that you can have conversations like this with her at such a young age!