Sunday, June 24, 2012

Welcome Changes Make My Monday

Few are the photos of all four of us: this one, taken last week by our beloved associate minister, is a new favorite:
Can you tell we're in front of our freshly-restored home?
We are!

Can you tell the tumors in Double Daddy's lungs are responding to IL-2 treatment and are shrinking?
They are!

Can you tell it was one of the very best weeks ever?
It was!


Unbounded gratitude (I've been humming the doxology for days!) Makes My Monday.

Link up and share what Makes YOUR Monday.








post signature

6 comments:

Meryl said...

Lovely photo and home-front. Congratulations! Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

Liz Jimenez said...

HOORAY on all fronts! HOORAY HOORAY!

Jeremi said...

: )

Threeundertwo said...

Yay!!! I love your wonderful news! I also love that a certain young man in that picture is going to be taller than his mom pretty soon! Time flies.

debi10kids said...

yea! Blessings abounding!!!!

Unknown said...

oh my goodness...I'm trying hard to catch up on my reader tonight...Such WONDERFUL news to read!!!! So glad I didn't let this go missed in my reader. :-)

So happy to read both bits of fabulous news! :-) Welcome home and best of health!