Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Way Back When-esday: Precious at the Polls

Dateline: November 2004
Twins' Age: 3

Memories of my petite patriots waiting in line patiently warm my heart this mid-week.

Look back with us-----play along with Way Back When-esday!
(If you took your kids to the polls and documented it, be sure to link up!)

No better excuse to dig into those digital files, seek out an overlooked snapshot, or scan a scrapbook find! Share an image you might not otherwise. Tell the tale and place a post on your blog. Be sure and link back to participate in the web-wide reverie...and please leave a comment when you do!




post signature

3 comments:

Amanda said...

How sweet! I wish I would have taken a photo of my kiddos 4 years ago at the election. I took them in with the big double stroller while they were still in their carriers. It was quite the site!

cat said...

Oh look how cute - flags and all

MandyE (Twin Trials and Triumphs) said...

I told the girls how they were in my belly the last time I voted for president. "Did I push the button, Mommy?" B asked. Um, no...but you did step on my bladder during that long wait in line. HA!