Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Cast Off the Shackles of Yesterday...

Shoulder to shoulder into the fray!

Election Day. A different experience than any of us could have predicted.

After years of reporting to Precinct 309 together....

...with He-Twin and She-Twin enjoying occasion-appropriate reading material* while I performed my civic duty 

.
getting our "I Voted" stickers...


This year, with COVID-19,  civil unrest, and pervasive American dis-ease at the fore, He-Twin,



She-Twin, Double Daddy (not-pictured), and I ALL cast our votes via early voting opportunities.



















With gratitude for my wildly-informed, highly-compassionate first-time voters, and for our country, that every four-years gives us the privilege of individually affecting our nation's future, I'm optimistically prayerful this Election Day.

Please. VOTE. Socially distance. Wear your mask. Take your young twins. 
(*Our Double Baby Book Club recommended reads: Scholastic's Tales of Famous Americans and Dorling Kindersley's Presidents.)

-Cheryl

No comments: