Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bad Haiku Friday: Ice Ice Baby

My Walmart jacket
Quilted, and it's orange, too--
but not warm enough

Do not blame Walmart--
Unless it's below freezing,
I feel pretty good

Must look okay, too
Women ask, "Where'd you get it?"
With glee, I reveal.

Thermometer dips,
then the misery sets in
Maybe time to shop.

Even though it's Saturday, I can't miss lovely Laura's lovely haiku fest--Play along!
post signature

Announce a winner---
Random.org picked the one
Number 11 !

Congratulations
The Starbucks gift card will go
Houseful of Nicholes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Five years ago I had a walmart coat I used for work, but it didn't hold up very well in Chicago. I froze so I bought a really nice one. Now I live in Texas and my coat never makes it out of the closet. Go figure.