Thursday, March 17, 2011

Tech-Free Texting

Sometimes, it's just easier to put things in writing...negative or positive.

Clearly, some of the "text messages" we've been privy to (or mandated as you can see above), don't need to be dwelt upon extensively following the pen-to-paper time. The purge has been made. For a calculated conclusion to some of those "pen-ultimate" (sorry, couldn't resist!) moments of emotional awareness, encourage your crew to "Bag It Up!"

(By obvious necessity, my current favorite in the Fishful Thinking compendium of parent-child activities)

post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!! Love that you have captured and saved all of these! My mom saved all my crazy notes and we still get a good laugh out of them!

Amy said...

Adorable!

Rebecca said...

omg...that first one made me want to cry!

Cheryl Lage said...

Thanks, Donna and Amy...and trust me, that's just the collection at arm's length...

And Rebecca: Me too! She is extraordinarily dramatic...and knows just the heartstrings to pull. Glad she voices her feelings when she feels them though...

Felt moderately better by the "heart" preceding her name.

Anonymous said...

So cute. I love saving stuff like this. It's so simple yet so special.

Holly G said...

Aww. Yes, it sure is.

Btw, I hope you'll come on over to my site today and enter to win a $10 Subway card! Thanks!

~Holly
http://www.twinsplusone.com