Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Way Back When-esday: Twin Turbans

Dateline: April 2005
Twins' Age: 3

Coupled cleaning.

It began with individual baby bathtubs, was followed by a brief, overly splashy dose of dips in the double sink, transitioned into fun for two in a traditional tub, and now, at nine, the segue to single showers. How time flies!

My towel-headed twosome warms my heart this mid-week.

Go nostalgic....play along with Way Back When-esday!

Dive into your digital photos or scan a scrapbook find...share an image you might not otherwise. Tell the tale and place a post on your blog. Be sure and link back to participate in the web-wide reverie...and please leave a comment when you do!



post signature

Do you play along with Way Back When-esday often? Like Twinfatuation?  Cast a vote for Twinfatuation to be amongst the Top 25 Blogs by Multiples' Moms! You can do that by clicking here if you are so inclined. Thanks!

8 comments:

Barbara Manatee said...

I tried linking in but Mr. Linky didn't want to let me submit anything...so here is my link:
http://barbaramanatee.blogspot.com/2011/05/way-back-when-esday.html

SUPER adorable photo!! I can just hear the giggles!

NC Sue said...

Thank you for hosting. I’m a follower, and this hop is found on a page on my site that lists more than 200 hops, memes, and photo challenges… some for each day of the week. Check under the header for the link to that page. I’ve also just started a BlogFrog community that focuses on hops, carnivals, memes, and photo challenges. Go to http://theblogfrog.com/1504201 to visit & participate.
I hope you’ll visit me soon and follow back!
NCSue

Amy said...

So cute!

somethingsweetblog said...

So happy to participate for the first time. I tried to start at the beginning...

cat said...

Oh but that is just adorable! The Princess is now on showers - all grown.

Stacy Uncorked said...

I had a Blonde Moment and linked up even though my post isn't Way Back When-esday since it was just the other day... sorry about that! :)

Your girls are ADORABLE! And why must time fly by so fast?!

WW: Dinosaur & Dragon Conga Drama

Meryl said...

That is a great shot! I leave with a big smile...thank you. I never had to deal with twins. I can't even imagine the 'creative adapting' you've had to do. I look forward to reading and learning more on future visits!

Rebecca @ Unexplained X2 said...

I love this shot!!! They're hysterical!