Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Way Back When-esday: Couch Kisses

Dateline: June 2007
Twins' Age: 5

A peck from Pops warm my mid-week.

Why don't you dive into your digital files and play along with Way Back When-esday?

Seek out an overlooked snapshot or scan a scrapbook find...share an image you might not otherwise. Tell the tale and place a post on your blog. Be sure and link back to participate in the web-wide reverie...and please leave a comment when you do!



post signature

What else warms my mid-week? One of my very favorite blogger's fresh release of three amazing new texts for kids! A review will be coming soon, but please go peek at her page, CampbellLawson.com !

She-Twin ripped open our sample selection, and our hands-down toughest critic in-house began with, "This is AWESOME!"(The last text she reviewed got a C.)

Please peek at the CampbellLawson.com website and let me know in the comments which text YOU'D select for your kid(s)!

6 comments:

debi10kids said...

what an adorable capture! LOVE their faces...all of them <3

Hi, I'm Aleisha! said...

Dearest Cheryl! I hope you know that I ADORE you! Thank you so much for always stopping by my blog and for leaving such wonderful comments. It means a lot to me and I appreciate your support. LOVE your sweet blog too! Have a happy week!

Tricia Nightowlmama said...

so sweet and I bet they have a lot of fun together too

Rebecca said...

Cuties!!!

Threeundertwo said...

What a sweet picture! Thanks for hosting another fun party.

Wendy said...

i LINKED UP TODAY!