Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Way Back When-esday - Little Seeds Grow



Dateline: August 2009
Twins' Age: 7
Dateline: May 2016
Twins' Age: 14

These kids, their dad, and reuniting with the giant Johnny Appleseed pictured above, bring to mind the words of his blessing:

The Lord's been good to me, and so I thank the Lord, for giving me the things I need: the sun and the rain and the apple seed. The Lord's been good to me.
Amen.


Did you realize Twinfatuation was the originating host of Way Back When-esday?

We've been looking back with love since 2007... so please join in, play along!

Dive into those digital files and share a photo find on your blog and/or on our the new Twinfatuation Facebook Community Page...and encourage fellow moms to do the same!  
post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dennis Day sang that song i the Walt Disney movie.