Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Duplex May Be Vacant....

...but the "utilities" (if you will...) are still operational (much to my chagrin).

Twinfatuation the Blog has been active for nearly a decade now; and as a result, I regularly get offers to speak with, interview, and potentially feature, a wide variety of experts on a wide variety of topics.

Most times, the offered-up authority has little connection to pregnancy or parenting, and so, I decline.

The offer below...it's a first!




Are there other twin moms---like me---who are getting closer to our fallopian finale? The official retirement of our reproductive regalia?

If you have questions, and would like them answered by a menopausal mastermind, please do email me...I'll get them asked!

 Cheers to growing older gracefully---- post signature

No comments: