Sunday, April 6, 2008

Like Father, Like Son


Overheard after-dinner...

Darren: "When I grow up I'm going to have a big screen TV and burgers and pizza everynight for dinner."

Daddy: "When I grow up I'm going to have a big screen TV and burgers and pizza everynight for dinner."

Darren: "When I grow up I am going to have a black dog named Sparky."

Daddy: "When I grow up I am going to have a black dog named Hank."

Darren: "I'm going to have a disco light. And a keyboard."

Daddy: "I'm going to have a hot air balloon."

Darren: "I'm going to have a picture of Plankton (from SpongeBob)."

Daddy: "I'm going to have a sculpture of Plankton...and a SAAB 900s Coupe."

Darren: "I'm gonna have a Doc Hudson car (from Pixar's Cars) and big speakers with a Rolling Stones CD in it and play it really loud!"

Daddy: "I'm gonna have a really big lime slushee."

Darren: "Awwwww! Me too."

Daddy: "I'm gonna have a hammock."

Darren: "Awwwww! Me too. And a basketball hoop."

Daddy: "Me too! And an airplane that flies me to LasVegas whenever I want."

Darren: "You can't have an airplane."

Daddy: "How about a car that takes me to the airport?"

Darren: "That's okay. I'm gonna get a flaming bathroom with a black toilet."

Daddy: "I'm going to get a gorilla named Stan."

Darren: You can't. It's against the law."

The man always gets the final say...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're IT!! You've been tagged!

www.twincredibletwosome.blogspot.com

-Melissa