Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Picture Pair-fect



So today was picture day at school...
Both selected their attire. Darren was committed to his "Bear Rescue" shirt (a patch on the shoulder identifies the wearer as such) and Sarah is wearing a dress my mom gave her last week during a Spring Break sleepover. Yep. That's my dress from MY first grade picture. Amazingly, considering the limited memories I have from my youth, I do remember actually wearing that dress.

Whether their school pix are stand-out or not, I like this pre-morning departure semi-silly, but completely them, two-shot.

1 comment:

Liz Jimenez said...

Cuties! I remember thinking it was Very Important when I got to pick out my clothes for picture day. Let's say I made some... interesting choices a few years running.

Also, this year for Christmas, my aunt gave me a special surprise. Rescued from the would-be giveaway pile, she handed me three 2-4-year-old sized dresses. They were mine, and had been passed along to my female cousins over the years, and now they've come full circle! It'll be a while before tiny Rebecca can wear them, but so fun to have...