Monday, June 23, 2008

Love Will Keep Us Together

Like Valentine's Day in June, such was my joy upon receiving this:

A gazillion thanks to the absolute Goddess of Goddess in Progress for making me feel the love today. In true "love isn't love 'til you give it away" fashion, I've now been charged with paying l'amour forward to ten bloggers who I genuinely love "this much." (see illustration, that's no small potatoes!) So here goes:

1.) Tonya at A Day in My Life. She always has upbeat things to say via her blog and via comments...she's a joy. Love her.

2.) Barb at A Tale of Two Twinkies. Her twins are precious, and so is she. (And any Mama with a Veggie Tales undercurrent has my respect! Barbara Manatee you are the one for me!) Love her.

3.) Stef at Baby on Bored. Stef's blog (and her books) always appeal to the hip mama side of me I keep hoping to discover. Ever funny, and a new twin Mama to boot -- love her.

4.) Nikole at Clearframe. A new mama of a beautiful, long-awaited and much-loved daughter, and a good friend. Her blog always touches me...with her insight, perspective, humor and wisdom. Love her.

5.) Laura at Catholic Teacher Musings. I'm not Catholic. I'm not a teacher. I'm not amusing. But Laura's blog -- with her daily clarity of thought and a weekly "Bad Haiku Friday" -- has me enraptured. Plus, as a commenter, she's ever-empathetic. Love her.

6.) Tracey at Handsome Van. Real-life pal par excellence. Brand new mama to the boy immortalized in her blog title. Love her.

7.) Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife. First time I visited her blog, I liked her as soon as I saw her darkly polished digits! Of course her witty and fun prose kept me coming back. As if that weren't enough, she is a wonderful whiz of a web designer. She's to thank for the new blog look. Love her.

8.) Kelsey at My Sweet Life. An incredibly talented photographer, I love seeing the images on her site, reading her candid thoughts, and trying to assimilate her insights photographic and otherwise. Love her.

9.) Sarah of Sarah and the Goon Squad. Any fellow twin mama knows, the header alone brings a smile...and then you read her words! Always funny. Love her.

10.) Beth at Total Mom Haircut. A new find, her blog is full of fun-filled sensibility and spiritedness. Love her.

So put out your doily-adorned and red magic marker-hearted paper bags, Ladies!
Collect and distribute some love!

post signature

9 comments:

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

Aw shucks.

Thanks!

Threeundertwo said...

Love it! I'm going to visit all of them.

Anonymous said...

Aww Congratulations and Thank YOu so much for the award I really appreciate it!

Laura said...

Oh no...I'm not prepared for this...I didn't write anything down...I uh...of course would like to thank uh...all of the Blogger.com workers for all their uh....you know.. and my husband because...well..he likes me,, and what was that teachers name who taught me prepostion rules?...HEY! .what's that music? ...I have to finish?...but wait...I uh....have so many to thank...and. let me just..aw man...


(Thanks for the love, Cheryl)

BabyonBored said...

You're the bomb diggity bomb. I'm putting my award up straight away. And right back at you, Cheryl. You've always been so amazingly supportive and warm and fun and made me feel a little safer during and after my pregnancy.

Tonya Staab said...

My first real award. awwww shucks. I'm honored. Thank you so much.

I have to pop out right now but will be back later to profess my undying love for you on my blog and post my little award.

Unknown said...

awww...thanks Cheryl! Right back at ya! I've never gotten an award like this before! So sweet!

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh how very fun. THANKS!

Anonymous said...

goodness! thank you so much!

can you feel the love coming right back atcha? you are such an inspiring and talented mama. having you in my life is such a gift.